News» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the Studley Gym women's locker room are being extended and are now expected to be complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
The renovations will also mean that all water to the building will be shut off on Tuesday, March 6, starting at 8am.
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Women's locker room closed Jan 22
- Winter group fitness schedule starts Jan. 7
- Friday, Jan. 4: Dalplex pool closed from 8:30am‑12pm
- January schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- January schedule disruptions: Pool
- Reminder: Holiday hours between Dec. 24‑Jan. 2
- December schedule disruptions: Fieldhouse
- Dec. 16‑Jan. 6: Holiday group fitness schedule now available