News» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the Studley Gym women's locker room are being extended and are now expected to be complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
The renovations will also mean that all water to the building will be shut off on Tuesday, March 6, starting at 8am.
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Snap a #SweatySelfie for a chance at a free fitbit!
- Parking space changes in Dalplex lot ‑ effective Sept. 24
- Upcoming accessibility audits at Dalplex
- Show us your #ShaunTselfie to win!
- September is Member Appreciation Month!
- September 3: Labour Day holiday hours at Dalplex and Sexton Gym
- September 3: Registration now open for paid classes at Dalplex
- September 1: Fieldhouse closed from 1pm‑5pm for DSU 'Dalympics' event