News» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the Studley Gym women's locker room are being extended and are now expected to be complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
The renovations will also mean that all water to the building will be shut off on Tuesday, March 6, starting at 8am.
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- March 23‑24: Pool Schedule Changes due to Swim Meet
- March 16‑18: Pool Schedule Changes due to Water Polo Tournament
- March 13: Dalplex closing at 5pm
- March 12‑16: Pool Schedule Changes due to March Break Camps
- Cancelled: 'Core Conditioning' group fitness classes
- March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym!
- No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
- Congratulations to our Move More Month winners!