News» Go to news main
No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
Please be aware that the renovations taking place to the Studley Gym women's locker room are being extended and are now expected to be complete by March 23, 2018 (updated from March 9).
The renovations will also mean that all water to the building will be shut off on Tuesday, March 6, starting at 8am.
During renovations a temporary women's locker room will be available across the hall, with showers, limited day-use lockers and an alternate washroom.
Work is expected to include upgrades to shower and toilet stalls, sinks, vanities and painting.
We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- June 25: Change to fitness class schedule
- As of June 25: Pool set to short‑course for summer
- July 1: Canada Day holiday hours
- June 25‑July 2: lower level male/female locker rooms temporarily closed
- June 23: Pool set to long course for the day
- June 15: Cardio room & Atlantis weight room will permanently close
- June 8‑9: Deep end closed for swim meet
- Drop‑in fitness hall orientations