News» Go to news main
March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym!
To show some additional appreciation to our members, we want to spread some fitness love this winter!
From Friday, March 9 to Sunday, March 11, Dalplex and Sexton Gym members and full-time Dal students can take advantage of our free 'Bring A Buddy' weekend and can bring along a friend, co-worker, spouse, child, neighbour, etc for a workout for free!
Play a game of basketball or squash, try out a new fitness class, make a splash in an open swim in the pool, go for a run on the track or in the cardio room, bring the kids to the Fun Zone - the possibilities are endless!
Terms & Conditions
- Available to full-time Dal students and Dalplex and Sexton Gym members only. Memberships must be current and active at time of promotion.
- Only one guest is allowed per member/full-time Dal student per day.
- Dalplex members can bring guests to Dalplex only
- Sexton Gym members can bring guests to Sexton Gym only
- Full-time Dal students can bring their guests to either Dalplex or Sexton Gym.
- Guests MUST show photo ID and must register at the Customer Service Desk by providing full name, mailing address, phone number and email address (if applicable).
- Member/full-time Dal student must be present with the guest while they are using the athletic facilities.
- No cash value. Offer only valid from March 9-11, 2018.
- Parking is not included.
- Dalplex reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel any promotion at any time without notice.
- March 23‑24: Pool Schedule Changes due to Swim Meet
- March 16‑18: Pool Schedule Changes due to Water Polo Tournament
- March 13: Dalplex closing at 5pm
- March 12‑16: Pool Schedule Changes due to March Break Camps
- Cancelled: 'Core Conditioning' group fitness classes
- March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym!
- No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
- Congratulations to our Move More Month winners!