News» Go to news main
Reminder: Pool schedule available online only as of March 5
Just a friendly reminder to our members that as of Monday, March 5, the Dalplex pool schedule will be available via our online facility schedule, and the weekly schedules will no longer be provided.
This will allow us to provide members with the most accurate and up-to-date scheduling information available, as well as let them know what other groups or events may be in the pool at any given time.
At present our system will only allow us to display all 16 lanes of the pool separately, however we are exploring other options to determine if it will be possible to eventually post at-a-glance schedules of all deep end lanes, as well as all shallow end lanes.
A typical week-at-a-glance schedule will be posted at the pool entrances and is available on our website, however it does not capture any changes due to swim meets, special events, camps, etc. Those schedule changes will only be communicated via signage inside Dalplex, via our social media channels and in the 'News' section of our website.
If members have questions about the schedule or do not have access to it, they are welcome to call 902-494-3372 and speak to one of our Customer Service staff who have direct access to the pool schedule.
- Dec. 16‑Jan. 6: Holiday group fitness schedule now available
- December exam disruptions: Fieldhouse
- All remaining Dance Fit classes cancelled
- December schedule disruptions: Pool
- Nov. 22‑23: Dalplex lot closed to University permits for Craft Market set up
- Nov. 16: 12:10pm Aquafit & 1:30pm Older Adult Yogaflex cancelled today
- New! Small group personal training with Brett starts Nov. 19/20
- Nov. 14: Installation of mirrors in fitness hall