News» Go to news main
December 7: Dalplex driveway and parking affected
Dalplex Driveway and Parking Affected December 7
A crucial piece of equipment for the new Fitness Centre (the chiller) must be installed on its roof Thursday, December 7.
A crane and tractor trailer will be onsite early in the morning on December 7 to deliver the equipment. To accommodate this, the current pedestrian path into the Dalplex will be narrowed for one day only. Dal Security will also block off a number of parking spaces in the Dalplex lot to accommodate the arrival of the crane and tractor trailer. The noise that accompanies this lift is not expected to be disruptive. Operations will only be carried out within times allowed by the HRM Noise By-Law.
If for unforeseen circumstances the chiller does not arrive in Halifax as expected, this work will have to be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- March 23‑24: Pool Schedule Changes due to Swim Meet
- March 16‑18: Pool Schedule Changes due to Water Polo Tournament
- March 13: Dalplex closing at 5pm
- March 12‑16: Pool Schedule Changes due to March Break Camps
- Cancelled: 'Core Conditioning' group fitness classes
- March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym!
- No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
- Congratulations to our Move More Month winners!