News» Go to news main
November 8: Flu shot clinic at Dalplex
On November 8, Dalhousie Student Health & Wellness and the School of Nursing will be hosting a flu shot clinic in the fieldhouse next to the Fun Zone from 3-6pm. This clinic is open to all Dalhousie students, faculty and staff.
Note: The clinic is not open to community members. Community members are encouraged to check in with their local pharmacy to find a flu shot clinic in their area.
What to expect:
- You will check-in and fill out a registration form (don't forget your health card)
- You will be given a number
- Your number will be called by a nurse or nursing student
- You will receive your flu shot
- You will be asked to stick around for 15 minutes
The whole process only takes about 20-25 minutes.
Don't forget to bring your health card! Without a valid health card you will be required to pay a $20 injection fee (cash only). If you are from Quebec, you will be required to pay the fee and receive a receipt to be reimbursed by the province.
Additional details and mobile clinic times can be found online at dal.ca/flu
- June 25: Change to fitness class schedule
- As of June 25: Pool set to short‑course for summer
- July 1: Canada Day holiday hours
- June 25‑July 2: lower level male/female locker rooms temporarily closed
- June 23: Pool set to long course for the day
- June 15: Cardio room & Atlantis weight room will permanently close
- June 8‑9: Deep end closed for swim meet
- Drop‑in fitness hall orientations