News» Go to news main
November 8: Flu shot clinic at Dalplex
On November 8, Dalhousie Student Health & Wellness and the School of Nursing will be hosting a flu shot clinic in the fieldhouse next to the Fun Zone from 3-6pm. This clinic is open to all Dalhousie students, faculty and staff.
Note: The clinic is not open to community members. Community members are encouraged to check in with their local pharmacy to find a flu shot clinic in their area.
What to expect:
- You will check-in and fill out a registration form (don't forget your health card)
- You will be given a number
- Your number will be called by a nurse or nursing student
- You will receive your flu shot
- You will be asked to stick around for 15 minutes
The whole process only takes about 20-25 minutes.
Don't forget to bring your health card! Without a valid health card you will be required to pay a $20 injection fee (cash only). If you are from Quebec, you will be required to pay the fee and receive a receipt to be reimbursed by the province.
Additional details and mobile clinic times can be found online at dal.ca/flu
- February 26‑March 4: Pool schedule
- February 19‑25: Pool schedule
- Holiday Hours: Heritage Day
- Member Appreciation Week: Feb. 12‑18
- February 12‑18: Pool Schedule
- February 5‑11: Pool Schedule (UPDATED FEB. 8)
- February 8: Fieldhouse washrooms closed
- February is Move More Month at Dalplex!