News» Go to news main
November 8: Flu shot clinic at Dalplex
On November 8, Dalhousie Student Health & Wellness and the School of Nursing will be hosting a flu shot clinic in the fieldhouse next to the Fun Zone from 3-6pm. This clinic is open to all Dalhousie students, faculty and staff.
Note: The clinic is not open to community members. Community members are encouraged to check in with their local pharmacy to find a flu shot clinic in their area.
What to expect:
- You will check-in and fill out a registration form (don't forget your health card)
- You will be given a number
- Your number will be called by a nurse or nursing student
- You will receive your flu shot
- You will be asked to stick around for 15 minutes
The whole process only takes about 20-25 minutes.
Don't forget to bring your health card! Without a valid health card you will be required to pay a $20 injection fee (cash only). If you are from Quebec, you will be required to pay the fee and receive a receipt to be reimbursed by the province.
Additional details and mobile clinic times can be found online at dal.ca/flu
- Snap a #SweatySelfie for a chance at a free fitbit!
- Parking space changes in Dalplex lot ‑ effective Sept. 24
- Upcoming accessibility audits at Dalplex
- Show us your #ShaunTselfie to win!
- September is Member Appreciation Month!
- September 3: Labour Day holiday hours at Dalplex and Sexton Gym
- September 3: Registration now open for paid classes at Dalplex
- September 1: Fieldhouse closed from 1pm‑5pm for DSU 'Dalympics' event