News» Go to news main
Temporary Changes to Dalplex Driveway
Temporary Changes to the Dalplex Driveway
On Monday, October 9 the contractor will be moving the Dalplex driveway concrete barriers further westward. This is necessary to install the curbwork for the new driveway. This move reduces the width of the current entrance to the driveway. While two-way traffic will be maintained, the lanes will be narrowed. Please proceed with extra caution when entering and exiting the driveway. Fencing will be installed on Tuesday, October 10 to create the temporary pedestrian pathway.
We thank you for your continued patience during this construction activity.
- Closures due to Sexton Renovations
- Fieldhouse re‑opening will be delayed by a week
- July 5: Changes to spin studio location & booking policy
- July 4‑8: Pool schedule changes for long course swim meet
- June 25: Change to fitness class schedule
- As of June 25: Pool set to short‑course for summer
- July 1: Canada Day holiday hours
- June 25‑July 2: lower level male/female locker rooms temporarily closed