News» Go to news main
Temporary Changes to Dalplex Driveway
Temporary Changes to the Dalplex Driveway
On Monday, October 9 the contractor will be moving the Dalplex driveway concrete barriers further westward. This is necessary to install the curbwork for the new driveway. This move reduces the width of the current entrance to the driveway. While two-way traffic will be maintained, the lanes will be narrowed. Please proceed with extra caution when entering and exiting the driveway. Fencing will be installed on Tuesday, October 10 to create the temporary pedestrian pathway.
We thank you for your continued patience during this construction activity.
- March 23‑24: Pool Schedule Changes due to Swim Meet
- March 16‑18: Pool Schedule Changes due to Water Polo Tournament
- March 13: Dalplex closing at 5pm
- March 12‑16: Pool Schedule Changes due to March Break Camps
- Cancelled: 'Core Conditioning' group fitness classes
- March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym!
- No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
- Congratulations to our Move More Month winners!