News» Go to news main
Temporary Changes to Dalplex Driveway
Temporary Changes to the Dalplex Driveway
On Monday, October 9 the contractor will be moving the Dalplex driveway concrete barriers further westward. This is necessary to install the curbwork for the new driveway. This move reduces the width of the current entrance to the driveway. While two-way traffic will be maintained, the lanes will be narrowed. Please proceed with extra caution when entering and exiting the driveway. Fencing will be installed on Tuesday, October 10 to create the temporary pedestrian pathway.
We thank you for your continued patience during this construction activity.
- Nov. 8: Flu shot clinic at Dalplex
- October 17 ‑ Deep End of Pool Closed
- Casual work opportunity for detail oriented, highly organized individual!
- Temporary Changes to Dalplex Driveway
- Dalhousie to open university‑run physiotherapy clinic
- October Pool Schedule
- Atlantis Weight Room Orientation
- Sept. 25‑Oct. 1: Pool schedule