News» Go to news main
All eight lanes of Dalplex pool now open
We are pleased to announce that after extensive repairwork, all eight lanes in the deep and shallow ends of the Dalplex pool are now open.
We recognize the impact the pool disruption has had on the aquatic community and greatly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we have worked through a very complicated facility issue.
It is important to note that these repairs are not a permanent solution. The repairs will need continuing maintenance, which will require future closures, including a week-long closure tentatively planned for late August (exact dates will be released once they are confirmed).
The university is committed to exploring longer-term alternatives, and to keeping the pool open while this important work continues in the months ahead.
Please be aware that if your Dalplex membership was temporarily frozen due to the pool closure, your membership was automatically reactivated when we began to phase in pool operations on June 8.
- Nov. 8: Flu shot clinic at Dalplex
- October 17 ‑ Deep End of Pool Closed
- Casual work opportunity for detail oriented, highly organized individual!
- Temporary Changes to Dalplex Driveway
- Dalhousie to open university‑run physiotherapy clinic
- October Pool Schedule
- Atlantis Weight Room Orientation
- Sept. 25‑Oct. 1: Pool schedule