News» Go to news main
All eight lanes of Dalplex pool now open
We are pleased to announce that after extensive repairwork, all eight lanes in the deep and shallow ends of the Dalplex pool are now open.
We recognize the impact the pool disruption has had on the aquatic community and greatly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we have worked through a very complicated facility issue.
It is important to note that these repairs are not a permanent solution. The repairs will need continuing maintenance, which will require future closures, including a week-long closure tentatively planned for late August (exact dates will be released once they are confirmed).
The university is committed to exploring longer-term alternatives, and to keeping the pool open while this important work continues in the months ahead.
Please be aware that if your Dalplex membership was temporarily frozen due to the pool closure, your membership was automatically reactivated when we began to phase in pool operations on June 8.
- August 22: Shallow end reopening
- August 21‑27: Pool schedule
- August 19‑20: Limited hot water at Dalplex & Sexton Gym
- August 21‑25: Pool closed for repairs
- August 14‑20: Pool Schedule
- August 7‑13: Pool schedule
- July 31‑Aug. 6: Pool schedule
- All eight lanes of Dalplex pool now open