News» Go to news main
June 8‑11: Temporary pool schedule
We are pleased to announce that after extensive investigation, the sources of the leaks in the Dalplex pool have been temporarily repaired and we are planning to gradually reopen starting Thursday, June 8.
Initially, only the deep end will reopen as additional repair work is required in the shallow end. Limited swim times will be available at first, with a plan to gradually phase-in additional activity.
The pool schedule will be updated weekly on Friday afternoons, beginning June 16.
Please be aware that if your membership was temporarily frozen due to the pool closure, your membership will be automatically reactivated when the pool reopens on Thursday, June 8. If you have questions about your membership, please drop by the Customer Service Centre to speak with one of our staff or call 902-494-3372.
June 8-11: Temporary Pool Schedule (Deep End Only)
|Thursday, June 8
|Friday, June 9
|Saturday, June 10
|Sunday, June 11
|9am-12pm||6-8||Open swim (no Tarzan rope or diving boards/tower)
- January 1‑7: Pool Schedule
- December 25‑January 1: Pool Schedule ‑ UPDATED Dec. 14
- December 18‑24: Pool Schedule ‑ UPDATED Dec. 4
- December 1‑17: Pool Scedule
- December 7: Dalplex driveway and parking affected
- December 4‑January 2: Exam & Holiday Group Fitness Schedule
- December 7‑17: Facility availability during exam period
- November 17: Lane swimming short course only