News» Go to news main
May 15 update re: temporary parking disruption
May 15, 2017 - Update re: temporary parking disruption
The Fitness Centre sanitary and storm sewers connection to the existing Dalplex lines is complete.
Paving and painting of parking lot lines is expected to occur this week, weather permitting.
During this disruption, Dalplex members can park in any non-metered, non-reserved spots in the Dalplex lot, provided they display a valid Dalplex parking pass.
We will provide an update when work is complete and parking returns to normal.
Temporary parking disruption beginning May 1
Beginning the week of May 1, there will be disruptions to the Dalplex parking lot due to trenching for the construction of the new Fitness Centre to connect sanitary and storm lines.
The Dalplex lot will remain open but there will be a reduced number of parking spots available for 2-3 weeks.
Dalplex members are allowed to park in any non-metered, non-reserved spots in the Dalplex lot for the duration of the disruption, provided they display a valid Dalplex parking pass.
- March 23‑24: Pool Schedule Changes due to Swim Meet
- March 16‑18: Pool Schedule Changes due to Water Polo Tournament
- March 13: Dalplex closing at 5pm
- March 12‑16: Pool Schedule Changes due to March Break Camps
- Cancelled: 'Core Conditioning' group fitness classes
- March 9‑11: 'Bring A Buddy' Weekend at Dalplex & Sexton Gym!
- No Water at Studley Gym on March 6, Renos Extended to March 23
- Congratulations to our Move More Month winners!