News» Go to news main
May 15 update re: temporary parking disruption
May 15, 2017 - Update re: temporary parking disruption
The Fitness Centre sanitary and storm sewers connection to the existing Dalplex lines is complete.
Paving and painting of parking lot lines is expected to occur this week, weather permitting.
During this disruption, Dalplex members can park in any non-metered, non-reserved spots in the Dalplex lot, provided they display a valid Dalplex parking pass.
We will provide an update when work is complete and parking returns to normal.
Temporary parking disruption beginning May 1
Beginning the week of May 1, there will be disruptions to the Dalplex parking lot due to trenching for the construction of the new Fitness Centre to connect sanitary and storm lines.
The Dalplex lot will remain open but there will be a reduced number of parking spots available for 2-3 weeks.
Dalplex members are allowed to park in any non-metered, non-reserved spots in the Dalplex lot for the duration of the disruption, provided they display a valid Dalplex parking pass.
- July 1: Canada Day Hours
- June 26‑30: Annual maintenance week shutdown (updated June 13)
- June 26‑July 2: Temporary pool schedule
- June 19‑25: Temporary pool schedule (updated June 19)
- June 14: Fun Zone closed for cleaning
- June 12‑18: Temporary pool schedule (updated June 13)
- June 8‑11: Temporary pool schedule
- Pool to gradually reopen starting June 8