News» Go to news main
Student (Beginner) Running Program (Mar 6‑27)
Do you want to start running? Try this 4-week beginner program for Dal & Kings students! The program will focus on form, technique, and beginner running skills so you are set to run this summer.
Dates: Mondays, March 6-27, 2017 (new runners welcome each week)
Location: Meet at Dalplex! (Outside if weather permits, or on the track)
Cost: FREE for Dalhousie and King's students
- Nov. 8: Flu shot clinic at Dalplex
- October 17 ‑ Deep End of Pool Closed
- Casual work opportunity for detail oriented, highly organized individual!
- Temporary Changes to Dalplex Driveway
- Dalhousie to open university‑run physiotherapy clinic
- October Pool Schedule
- Atlantis Weight Room Orientation
- Sept. 25‑Oct. 1: Pool schedule