Select a topic from the drop down menu below for more information:
While in-person campus recreation has been suspended to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be offering esports for all students and dalplex members:
|Call of Duty||Call of Duty||Call of Duty||Super Smash Bros.|
|League of Legends||Madden 20||Madden 20|
|NBA 2K20||NBA 2K20|
|NHL 20||NHL 20|
An overview of how leagues will run and specific game information can be found here: esports overview[PDF].
Any and all questions can be sent to email@example.com.
- You must be affiliated with Dalhousie University as a full-time or a part-time student (with a current Dalplex membership), a faculty or staff member (with a current Dalplex membership), or an adult Dalplex member.
- You must have a current student ID or Dalplex membership card and must bring university or Dalplex-issued photo ID with you to each intramural activity.
- Part-time and co-op students can purchase a single-term membership for the Dalplex to be eligible for intramurals.
How to Register
- On campus intramural activities are free for those who are eligible to participate.
- Ice hockey, curling, and summer softball registrations require non-refundable fees (see below).
- Ice hockey leagues: $300 per team (please note that each hockey teams may purchase a 15 jersey set with numbers for $225+HST). Fees cover both the fall and winter semester.
- Individuals without a team can register for Ice Hockey by paying a $40 non-refundable fee for the season (includes fall and winter) at the Dalplex Customer Service Desk for the Co-ed Residence League (Wednesday Nights) and Women's Hockey League (Sunday Nights). This fee also includes a jersey.
- Curling: $50 per team (team registration only)
- Summer Softball: $150 per team (team registration only)
In place of the old performance fee/intramural deposit a new non-refundable “forfeit fee” of $20 is to be paid when a team defaults. This must be paid within 48 hours of the forfeit and is to be paid in person at the Dalplex front desk in order for the team to remain in the league. If a team defaults a second time they must have permission from the Campus Recreation Coordinator to be able to pay the fee / remain in the league. If a team is on the waitlist they will be given priority to obtain the spot in the league if the forfeit fee is not paid within 48 hours of the game. To avoid a forfeit the team must contact firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the game to concede event.