Dalplex Aquatic Centre & Aquatics Programs
Your Dalplex membership includes access to the Dalplex Aquatic Centre, an indoor 8-lane, 50-metre pool featuring:
- 1 & 3-metre diving boards
- 5-metre diving tower
- Tarzan rope
- Wheelchair accessible change rooms
- Moveable bulkheads
- Specific times reserved for lane swims and open/family swims
- Deep and shallow-end aquafit classes
Want to go for a swim but don’t have a Dalplex membership? Individual or family day pass holders can use the pool as well.
You can also register for swim lessons, lifesaving classes and instructor training programs:
- Group swim lessons for children and youth
- Private and semi-private lessons for children, youth and adults
- Lifesaving, lifeguard and instructor training
- Pool parties
- Dal Masters Swim Club
- Rental opportunities
- And much more!
For more information on the Dalplex Aquatic Centre please contact our Aquatics Coordinator at (902) 494-7040.
For specific questions pertaining to the pool schedule and lane availability, please call the pool deck at (902) 494-3357.