Sign up today and as a member you will enjoy access to:
- 2 weight rooms - the fieldhouse weight room & Cybex Circuit room
- Group fitness classes*at Dalplex
- 8 lane, 50m pool with dedicated lane and open/family swim times
- 1/6 mile indoor running/walking track
- Cardio Plus Centre
- Climbing facilities including the Rock Court climbing wall and the fieldhouse bouldering wall
- Drop-in times for use of hardwood basketball courts
- Badminton, squash, racquetball and table tennis courts with free court bookings
- The Fun Zone play area for children
- Outdoor tennis & beach volleyball courts
- Sport clubs & intramural programs
- Complimentary building tours and orientations
* If you are a full-time student at Dalhousie, you are eligible to attend Group Fitness Classes at both Dalplex and Sexton Gym.
Dalplex is the primary fitness and recreation facility for Dalhousie University. Although every effort is made to provide fair and equitable access to facilities for Dalplex members, some areas of the facility (e.g. fieldhouse courts, pool etc.) may have limited availability for member use. These areas are largely required for Dalhousie student activities or Department of Athletics & Recreational Services’ programming, including varsity events and practices, intramural and club activities, exams, special events and day camps.