Tigers Hockey Camps
For over 30 years, the Dalhousie Superskills Hockey program has been dedicated to developing the skills and confidence of local minor hockey players and is recognized for providing well-structured, organized programs for players of all ages, while emphasizing fun, development, fitness and participation.
Due to the closure of Dalhousie Memorial Arena, this year we are pleased to be able to offer camps at the Halifax Forum, Cole Harbour Place and the St. Margaret's Centre in Upper Tantallon.
- New this year - Total Hockey Skills Spring/Summer Camp (evenings only)
at the Halifax Forum for players born in 2001-02
- Total Hockey Skills Camps
at Cole Harbour Place and St. Margaret's Centre for players born in 2001-02, 2003-04 and 2005-06
- Weaknesses To Strengths High Performance Camp (by invite only)
at Cole Harbour Place for players born in 1998-2000
Participants in our summer hockey camps receive:
- A range of facilities ideal for off-ice activity sessions (i.e. soccer and
swimming). These sessions emphasize hockey-specific conditioning and
- A Dalhousie Tigers hockey jersey for each participant
- Season pass for the 2013-14 Dalhousie Tigers men’s and women’s
hockey regular season
- Instructors including Dalhousie Tigers coaching staff, current and former
players and guest instructors
Please note: players must bring their own lunches and snacks.
What are people saying?
"Corey had an incredible time at the camp, with a nice blend of skill improvement and off-ice fun. Our family greatly appreciates your efforts to help improve our son's love of the game and hone his skills. We look forward to attending again next summer." Peter Knowler, parent
"You can see by his skating and hockey "moves" that he is a talented guy, but what impressed me was his patience and leadership with the large group of 6-8 year olds he was working with. He was kind and supportive, fun but firm with them which was perfect." Janet Curry, parent, referring to a camp coach
How can I register?
Registration for hockey camps is now open. Early registration is strongly encouraged as space is limited.
Four convenient ways to register:
- by downloading our registration form and faxing it to 494-2574
- by calling 494-3372
- by dropping by the Dalplex Customer Service Centre
If you would like to speak to us about any of our other camp offerings, please contact our Camps Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 494-2002.